Letter Writing for CBSE / ICSE / State Board Students
Formal and Informal Letter Writing for Class 5 to 10 on all Important Tropics Important for Pre Midterm, Half Yearly, Post Mid Term and Final Exam 2021 – 22
Letter Writing | CBSE / ICSE / State Board | Class 5 – 10
Formal Letter and Informal Letter for Class 5 – 10 CBSE, ICSE, State Board School’s Students on Various Tropics here in this page. All Letters are written by experienced English medium school teacher. So, you can read and learn your Important Letter for Pre Midterm, Half Yearly, Post Mid Term and Final Exam form here.
(1) Write a letter to your teacher for leave for illness.
(2) Write an application to the chairman of your Union Council/Municipality for the installation of a Water Distribution Pipes
(3) Write an Application to the BDO for Issuing the Caste Certificate
(4) Write an Application to the BDO for Electrifying your Village
(5) Write an application to the BDO for Repairing Damaged Roads
Write a letter to the Municipal Chairman on the spread of Dengue as an epidemic in your locality
Write a letter to the Headmaster of your institution for the introduction of computer education in your school curriculum
Write a letter to the Municipal Chairman pointing the need of a playground in your locality
Write a letter to the Post Master of your local post office enquiring about an important parcel you have not received
Write a letter to the Officer-in-charge of the local police station on a theft in your locality
Letter to Pradhan of gram Panchayat expressing concern about scarcity to water due to excessive use to shallow tubewells in agriculture
Write a letter to the School book shop, ordering stationery items, to be gifted to the student’s on Children’s Day
1) For Leave
2) For Character Certificate
3) For a Job
(1) Write a letter to the Editor expressing their views on increased human dependence on technology, using your own ideas. Write a letter is not more than 150 words.
(2) Write a letter to the editor Need for people’s movement for a clean Yamuna.
(3) Write a letter to the Editor of the local newspaper expressing your views on Need for people’s movement for a clean Manavta Nagar in not more than 150 words.
(4) Write a letter to the Editor of the local newspaper expressing your views on the importance of sports and games in students’ life in not more than 150 words
(5) Write a letter to the Editor of the local newspaper to draw the attention of the concerned authority regarding the frequent breakdown of electricity in your locality in not more than 150 words.
(6) Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about the problems faced by
commuters due to reckless driving of public vehicles
Write a letter to the Editor of a newspaper on the utility of various grants given to students by the state.
Write a letter to the editor of a leading English daily about the pollution caused by plastic carry bags
Write a letter to the Editor of a leading English newspaper about the lack of a children’s playground in your locality
Write a letter to the editor of an English newspaper complaining against rash driving of private vehicles on city roads
(1) Write a letter to your friend inviting him to your home during Dussehra
(2) Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her on the occasion of your birthday.
(3) Write a letter to a friend describing how you celebrated Teachers’ day virtually.
(4) Write a letter to a friend about your education in the “New Normal” Period.
(5) You have borrowed a friend’s bicycle and damaged it. Write a letter to your friend of explanation and apology.
(6) Write a letter to younger brother to congratulate him for ranking 1st in class.
(7) Write a letter to your friend inviting him or her for the Annual Function of your School.
(8) Write a letter to your friend about your first day at your new boarding School.
(9) Write a letter to your friend, informing her that you have sent her a parcel of clothes for the old lady who works for her
(10) Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join you at your ancestral village for the summer vacation
(11) Write a letter to your aunt requesting her to give you a puppy
(12) You were to attend a marriage ceremony of your friend’s sister, but you could not do so due to some unavoidable situation. Write a letter of apology to your friend, stating the reason that kept you away from attending the function
(13) You have just witnessed a street accident, write a letter to your friend, describing him the horrible scene of the accident.
(14) Write a letter to your friend inviting him to come and stay with you for a week during the school holidays.
(15) Write a letter to your younger sister to congratulate her on her success in the JEE Examination.
(16) Write a letter to your younger brother advising him how to prepare for Class X board examination.
(17) You are Anuj/Anju residing at A-63 Avanti Vihar Raipur. Write a letter to your friend telling him/her about how you spend your days during lockdown.
(18) Write a letter to your mother informing her that you had a bad cold, but now you are good after you took some antibiotics prescribed by a physician.
19) Letter to your mother who is worried about your health
20) Letter to your father asking him about the health of your mother
21) Letter to your sister congratulating her on her success in the exams
22) Letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra funds for the payment
23) Letter to your brother about the importance of the study of science subjects
24) Letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books
25) Letter to your friend thanking him for the hospitality during your visit to his house
A Letter Of Congratulations To A Friend Who Has Been Selected In A Foreign University
Write a Letter from Mother to Son Sending him New Year Gift
Letter to your sister thanking her for a gift
Write a letter to your friend advising to visit the public library in her /his locality as frequently as possible
Letter from grandmother to granddaughter sending him Christmas wishes and gift
Letter To A Friend Explaining Her Why You Should Desire To Acquire A Thorough Education
Letter to parents informing them about your success in winning prize in debate competition
Write a Cheerful letter to a friend who has been hospitalized
Letter to a friend thanking him/her for sending gift on birthday
This Page will update very frequently. Share this page through your School Friends.