Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 6 – Variety in Food
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 6: Variety in Food. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Variety in Food full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Part 1 Solution
Variety in Food
(A) Answer in short
(1) Which food items can be prepared from wheat?
Answer:- Breads, biscuits, cake, roti, rava, pasta noodles, chapati, puri, etc are the food items that can be prepared from wheat.
(2) Write the names of different edible oils.
Answer:- The names of different edible oils are – mustard oil, sunflower oil, refined oil, palm oil, peanut oil, olive oil.
(3) Which is the special food item prepared in your village, town or city? What is it made from?
Answer:- Dosa is a special food item prepared in my town. It is made from wheat flour or atta and rice flour.
(B) Circle the odd one out in the given food items. Write why it is the odd one.
Answer:- (1) mango pickle, mango, mango jam mango pulp.
(F) How can we tell that water has become transparent?
Answer:- In order to obtain clean water, muddy water is allowed to settle. After selling the water is cleaned further by swirling alum in it or by filtration.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication