Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 17 – My Upbringing
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 17: My Upbringing. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here My Upbringing full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
(A) FILL IN THE BLANKS:
(1) Our loved ones try hard to see that we develop ________ habits.
(2) Our neighbours also influence our ___________
(B) ANSWER IN ONE SENTENCE:
(1) How do we develop certain likes and dislikes?
We develop certain likes and dislike when we start learning new thing while growing up.
(2) How do we learn about diversity?
We meet our neighbours every day for some reason or other. We observe there ways of behaving, speech, and eating habits from up close. Specially if people come from another place happen to be our, neighbours, we get to know about their food, and festivals, which may be different from ours. This is how we learn about diversity.
(C) GUESS WHO?
(1) __________ climbs the hill with the Ajoba next door.
(2) Supriya loves to read because of her __________
(3) The lady next door taught _________ about self reliance.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication