Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 19 – My Delightful School
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 19: My Delightful School. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here My Delightful School full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
My Delightful School
(A) ANSWER IN TWO OR THREE SENTENCES:
(1) What do we do in school every day besides studying?
We do many things in school every day besides studying –
(1) We go to school to learn and make many friends in the class and all over school.
(2) We study with each others help
(3) We play together and share our Tiffin’s
(4) We take part in school functions and go on trips together.
(5) We come together to clean and decorate the classroom.
It is great fun to do so.
(2) How does the joy in learning increase?
Every child should get the joy of learning in school. All children with special needs have the right to education. There are different needs of different children.
When we understand the mutual need and difficulties and help each other. In this way the joy in learning increases.
(B) FILL IN THE BLANKS:
(1) If we __________ each other, we can succeed at anything.
(2) Every _________ must get the joy of learning in school.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication