Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 9 – Air
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 9: Air. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Air full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Part 1 Solution
(A) FIND OUT:
Before drawing medicine into the syringe, why is the plunger first pressed to the bottom of the barrel?
Before drawing medicine into the syringe, the plunger first pressed to the bottom of the barrel to ensure that there is no air or any other substances in the barrel. Mean when we press the plunger down, all the air inside the syringe is pushed out. Now there is no air inside in the barrel. So, medicine rises inside the syringe.
(B) THINK AND TELL:
(1) Name some things of everyday use in which air is filled under pressure.
Football, bicycle tube, air cushion, air pillow, blowing up a balloon, car tyres.
(3) What get mixed with the air when water boils?
Water vapour gets mixed with the air when water boils.
(C) FILL IN THE BLANKS:
(1) There is _____ even in an empty container.
(2) The air at a greater height from the earth is ________ than the air nearer to the earth.
(3) If all the air were divided into five parts, the oxygen in the air would equal _________ Part.
(4) The layers of air nearer the earth bear _______ weight than the upper layer.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication