Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 13 – Directions and Maps
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 13: Directions and Maps. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Directions and Maps full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
Directions and Maps
(A) What do we use to find out the location or position of a place?
We use main direction and sub direction to find out the location or position of a place.
(B) Why is a scale given in maps?
Scale is given in a map to show the direction between distances on a map and on the ground.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 21. Management of Community Life
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication