Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 5 – Water for Every Household
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 5: Water for Every Household. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Water for Every Household full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Part 1 Solution
Water for Every Household
(A) What’s the solution?
- The common tap in the locality is seen dipping all the time.
Answer:- As we know that must have to save water. So we encouraged the locality. People’s mentality for save water. And in that case the only solution is that called a plumber and repair the common tap. So that tap can’t dripping all the time.
(B) What can you do to case the work of filing and storing water in your house?
- I will try help the person who goes to fill and store the water for our house.
- I also can use electrical pump to feel and store the water tank which is inside my house.
- I can store tap water in clean bottle, bucket and containers.
(C) Right or wrong?
(1) Sameer drank water from the pot and left the lid beside it.
(2) Nisha waters her plants with the water she has used for cleaning the dishes.
(3) When water comes in the tap, saw empties pot and fill it again.
(4) Reshma carries drinking water with her when she goes for picnic.
Answer:- Mango- others are made from mangoes.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication