Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 22 – Transport and Communication
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 22: Transport and Communication. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Transport and Communication full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
Transport and Communication
(A) MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
(1) To travel far from Earth (B) (A) A boat
(2) To carry heavy loads (On land) (C) (B) A Rocket
(3) To travel through water (A) (C) A push car with wheels.
(B) ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
(1) Which means of communication can be used to promote pulse polio campaign in rural areas?
Now days, we have new techniques for very quick communication. And rural areas developed much better than older days.
Through announcement, making people polio poster and poster them, leaflets, television, radio, newspapers all these can be used to promote the pulse polio campaign in rural areas.
(2) What means of communication do you use to watch a cartoon film?
Television, mobile phones connecting with internet or Wi-Fi.
(3) What is a textbook used for?
A textbook is used for the study because it’s a book and we study of any object in textbook and we also writing our lessons. People use a textbook to learn many things and developed their knowledge’s. We know many facts and methods through this textbook.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive