Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 14 – Maps and Symbols
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 14: Maps and Symbols. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Maps and Symbols full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
Maps and Symbols
(A) Where do materials of man made objects come from?
Materials of man made objects come from nature.
(B) Which elements of the environment are not shown on a map?
Flying birds, walking people, moving vehicles are not shown on a map. Because moving objects are not included on a map.
(C) What do we use to show elements of the environment on a map?
We use symbols to show elements of the environment on a map.
(D) Which of the maps shown in the book page No (91) is complete?
Map ‘A’ is complete.
But map ‘B’ is incomplete as direction, index and scale is not shown.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication