Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 20 – I’ll be responsible and sensitive
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 20: I’ll be responsible and sensitive. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here I’ll be responsible and sensitive full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
I’ll be responsible and sensitive
(A) ANSWER IN ONE SENTENSE:
(1) What are the pastimes of old people?
The pastimes of old people are talking to their children and grandchildren. They are curious about what their grand children do at school all day. They have great affection for their grand children. They fell happy when we speak to them lovingly.
(B) TRUE OR FALSE:
(1) The TV or music should be played at a loud volume.
(2) We must depend on talismans, amulets, and incantation to cure illness.
(C) STRICK OFF THE WRONG WORD:
(1) Deaf people use Braille/ sign language
(2) Blind people can cross the road using their white cane/Wheelchair.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication