Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 11 – A Look inside the Body
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Part 1 Solution Chapter 11: A Look inside the Body. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here A Look inside the Body full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Part 1 Solution
A Look inside the Body
(A) THINK AND TELL:
Why do we pant when we have been running hard for some time?
While we running hard, our heart and our lungs work more harder, so this time our heart send moiré blood to the body. Our lungs also pump more air to the body. So our pulse rate becomes faster and our body needs more energy this time, so we pant when we have been running hard for some time.
(2) ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
(1) What is meant by internal organs?
Which organs situated inside our body and performs but they cannot be seen from outside is called an internal organs.
(2) Name the two cavities in the abdomen?
Abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity.
(3) Which important organs are situated in the ribcage in the thoracic cavity?
The heart and the lunges are situated in the ribcage in the thoracic cavity.
(4) Why does the chest swell when we breathe in?
When we breathe in the outside air enters the body. That’s why the chest swells.
(5) Why is the brain situated in the casting of the skull?
Brain is delicate organ and the most important organ of our body. If there is injury to the brain, a person can disabled for lifetime. So to protect the brain, it is situated in the casting of the skull.
(C) FILL IN THE BLANKS:
(1) The internal organs that help digest food are ____________.
Answer: Present in the alimentary canal.
(2) We have ________ lungs.
(3) Every ___________ of the heart is called a heartbeat.
(4) We have come _______ of all our emotions in the brain.
(5) The structure of the human body is very __________
(D) TRUE OR FALSE:
(1) The oesophagus is in the thoracic cavity – True
(2) The heart is a little bigger than our fist – True
(3) The food in the mouth forms a moist lump – True
(4) In the brain, we interpret the information collected by the sensory organs – True
(E) GIVE REASONS WHY:
(1) The structure of the body is such that all internal organs remain secure in their places.
The organs inside our body that perform certain important functions need to be secure. If these internal organs are injured, then our body will not function properly. So the structure of the body is such that all internal organs remain secure in their places.
(2) Blood must be kept flowing in the blood vessels throughout the body.
Blood carries oxygen to all parts of the body, so we take in air when we breathe in. Our blood carries also the air to our all body parts. The food that we eat gets digested. It is again blood that carries the digested part to every parts of our body. For these purposes it is necessary to keep blood flowing through the blood vessels.
(3) The brain has to kept completely safe.
Injury to the brain can make one disable for life. It can even cause death. Hence the brain needs to be totally protected, and the brain has to kept completely safe.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 18. Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 21. Management of Community Life
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication