Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 18 – Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 4 EVS Solution Chapter 18: Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 4 get here Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 4|
Environmental Studies Solution
Changes in the Family and Neighbourhood
(A) (1) Moving from one place to another in order to live there is called_________
(2) As we migrate, we can see the _________ in our country.
(B) ANSWER IN ONE SENTACE:
(1) Why did it become impossible to feed everyone in the family by farming alon?
As the family grew, it became impossible to feed everyone through farming alone. The number of the people in a family also changes due to birth and deaths.
(2) Why does man migrate?
Man migrates for jobs, occupation or education.
(C) GIVE REASONS:
(1) Big families were scattered:
As the family grew, it become impossible to feed everyone through farming alone. Trade and other new occupations developed cities to migrate to places where they could find work. Big families were scattered into many small families in this way.
(2) Relations with neighbours become friendly:
Apart from our family, we also have daily contact with our neighbours we live in the same locality. We need each other’s help to solve problems of garbage, security, water and electricity. In time of need . it is our neighbours who help us till our relatives can reach us.
Due to the help we give each other, our relatives with our neighbours become friendly.
For More Solutions, Click Below :-
- Ch 1. The Life Cycle of Animals
- Ch 2. The Inter-relationships between Living Things
- Ch 3. Storage of Water
- Ch 4. Water Safe for Drinking
- Ch 5. Water for Every Household
- Ch 6. Variety in Food
- Ch 7. Food and Nutrition
- Ch 8. The Value of Food
- Ch 9. Air
- Ch 10. Clothes
- Ch 11. A Look inside the Body
- Ch 12. Home Remedies for Simple Illnesses
- Ch 13. Directions and Maps
- Ch 14. Maps and Symbols
- Ch 15. My District, My State
- Ch 16. Day and Night
- Ch 17. My Upbringing
- Ch 19. My Delightful School
- Ch 20. I’ll be responsible and sensitive
- Ch 22. Transport and Communication