Practice your best shot with 10+2 Biology MCQs
Talking up PCB in Class 11th opens up a lot of opportunities for the students as they get a doorway to a lot of entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, AIPMET, NIFT, GPAT, JIPMER, etc. It is not an easy journey to get through the entrance examinations and seek your dream college because that requires sheer dedication and patience, and before that, the will to face the consequences as well. To be a friend in this process of preparation, we have prepared and worked hard for you to bring about all the possible MCQs for your convenience, and have updated that on our site. These Biology MCQs will help you to practice regularly on your choice of topic.
We have divided the MCQs section into multiple different parts, so that it is easier for you to understand and practice. These parts include the syllabus and chapter wise divisions of the MCQs and finally, there are a series of MCQ sheets prepared by our experts with a timer buzzer which will help you understand your deficiency in the preparation and will also help you with the time management.
Syllabus for Biology for competitive examinations like NEET, AIIMS, etc.
Biology is a vast subject, and it is because of its vastness that it harnesses a lot of scope for the students who may in future have a bright and interesting career of their own.For every 10+2 Biology examination that you seek to appear for, you need to have a clear understanding and vast memorization of the whole 10+2 NCERT Biology Syllabus. Not only board examinations of Class 12th but all the national and state level entrance examinations test the ability of their students on the basis of the knowledge of Class 11th and 12th Biology syllabus. We have updated the whole revised syllabus of 10+2 for the board as well as all the state and national level examinations on our site for your convenience. Click on the link below to access the syllabus. Start preparing, and thank us later! The Biology MCQs on our site are expertly prepared after studying the whole Biology syllabus.
10+2 Biology Syllabus for Board Examinations and Other Competitive Examinations
Biology MCQs preparation tips and tricks:
No matter how smart the student might be, Biology MCQs can be tricky for them and can confuse them. A beforehand preparation and a day to day study guide can be the best ways to prepare for these Biology MCQs. Here are a few tips for the students to prepare in the smartest and the easiest ways, so that the Biology MCQs do not scare them.
- Before the lecture regarding a certain topic has been started in the classroom, go for a “close reading” of the chapter, and note down all the important concepts, definitions or ideas and try understanding them on your own. This will help you in easier understanding of the chapter in the classroom.
- Take notes in the classroom, short, one liner notes as these notes will help you work and prepare better for the Biology MCQs. Do not fall for the long, essay type notes while preparing for the MCQs as they leave you all baffled and confused.
- Focus on the definitions and do not simply memorize them. Biology MCQs do not always ask questions regarding “What” the term is but rather focus on the implications of the definitions and you are thrown with a complicated example to test your understanding regarding the terms of Biology. Study smart.
- Even when your school or coaching provides you with a bulk of their notes, make your own ones. This is because Biology MCQs come out of nowhere and it is only with your own preparation of notes,that you’ll be 100% confident in answering them.
- Practice Biology MCQs on our site with a time buzzer so that you can understand where and what you’re lacking.
And after all these, meditate and fear less. Prepare for the best and be ready for the worst.
Biology MCQs syllabus wise division (Including NCERT Biology 11th and 12th Syllabus)
What we did not mention in our Biology MCQs tips and tricks section is that you can smartly prepare for NEET, AIIMS and other competitive examinations by going through our chapter wise division of Biology MCQs which will help you prepare clearly and more easily for your NEET and other competitive examinations. Read the chapters properly and thoroughly, revise your notes and then confidently take the Biology MCQs test for a polished preparation of each chapter. Click on the link below to access the chapter wise Biology MCQs and keep your preparation updated.
Keyword Wise Biology MCQs for NEET, AIIMS and other competitive examinations
Biology MCQs Test Series (Including Biology MCQs From 11th and 12th NCERT Science Syllabus)
Not only chapter wise, but we have also updated our site with expertly prepared Biology MCQs test series. These test series include Biology MCQs from all the chapters of the NEET, AIIMS, and other competitive examinations syllabus and they also come with a time buzzer. These test series should be practiced with sheer dedication after the whole syllabus has been completed. These Biology MCQs test series are of no use if you practice them in between your preparation. Each set comes with a series of 120 questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What syllabus includes NEET and other competitive examinations after Class 12th?
Ans: The whole syllabus of Science PCB of Class 11th and 12th comprises the NEET and other competitive examinations after 12th.
2) What entrance examinations can the students take up after 12th PCB?
Ans: NEET, AIIMS, AIPMET, JIPMER
3) What career options can be taken after 12th PCB?
Ans: Careers in Medical, Pharmacy, Agriculture can be taken after PCB.