Maharashtra Board Class 5 Math Solution Chapter 6 – Angles
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 5 Math Solution Chapter 6: Angles. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 5 get here Angles full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 5|
PROBLEM SET 24
Complete the following table.
|DIAGRAM||NAME OF THE ANGLE||VERTEX||ARMS OF AN ANGLE|
|Q||QP and QR|
|‘LMN’ or ‘NML’||M||LM and MN|
|‘SUT’ or ‘TUS’||U||SU and UT|
PROBLEM SET 27
1.) Give two examples of parallel lines you can see in your environment.
‘Parallel lines are the lines which never intersects and run parallely’
The two example of parallel lines are – a) Railway tracks and b) Ladder
2) Give two examples of perpendicular lines you can see in your environment.
The two examples of perpendicular lines are – (a) A straight standing light pole and (b) cross sign of first aid kit
3.) Look at the pictures given below. Decide whether the lines given in each picture are parallel or perpendicular to each other and write the answer in the box.
parallel lines, parallel lines , perpendicular lines
For More Solutions, Click Below:
- Chapter 1 Roman Numerals
- Chapter 2 Number Work
- Chapter 3 Addition and Subtraction
- Chapter 4 Multiplication and Division
- Chapter 5 Fractions
- Chapter 7 Circles
- Chapter 8 Multiples and Factors
- Chapter 9 Decimal Fractions
- Chapter 10 Measuring Time
- Chapter 11 Problems and Measurement
- Chapter 12 Perimeter and Area
- Chapter 15 Patterns
- Chapter 16 Preparations for Algebra