RS Aggarwal Class 6 Math Thirteenth Chapter Angels And Their Measurement Exercise 13A Solution
(1) Name three examples of angles from your daily life.
Ans: Scissors, pair of compasses, tongs
(2) Name the vertex and the arms of ∠ABC, given in the figure below.
(3) How many angles are formed in each of the figures given below? Name them.
(i) Three; ∠BAC,∠ACB and ∠ABC
(ii) Four;∠BAD,∠ABC,∠BCD and ∠CDA
(iii) Eight; ∠ABD,∠BAD,∠ADB,∠DBC,∠BDC,∠DCB,∠ABC,∠ADC
(4) In the given figure, list the points which
(i) are in the interior of ∠AOB = Q, S
(ii) are in the exterior of ∠AOB = P, R
(iii) lie on ∠AOB = A, O, B, T, N
(5) See the adjacent figure and state which of the following statements are true and which are false:
(i) Point C is in interior of ∠AOC. = False
(ii) Point C is in interior of ∠AOD. = True
(iii) Point D is in interior of ∠AOC. = False
(iv) Point B is in exterior of ∠AOD. = True
(v) Point C is lies on ∠AOB. = False
(6) In the adjoining figure, write another name for,
(i) ∠1 = ∠EPB
(ii) ∠2 = ∠PQC
(iii) ∠3 = ∠FQD
For more exercise solutions, Click Below –