PSEB (Punjab Board) Solution for Class 7 Science Textbook by Science Teacher. Here we provide all Chapters Solutions with Exercise, Multiple Choice Questions, Questions and Answers etc.
The Punjab Board Class 7 Solution is a set of questions and answers for the Class 7 examinations of the Punjab School Examination Board. It is intended to help students learn and understand the topics covered in the examinations.
In this article, we are providing the solution of Punjab Board Class 7 science solution.
Punjab Board Class 7 is an annual exam conducted in the month of March by the Punjab School Education Board. The objective of the examination is to assess the progress made by students in their respective subjects and to identify any areas of improvement.
The syllabus for Punjab Board Class 7 science 2022 is as follows:pseb class 7 science syllabus
- Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Heat
- Chapter 5 Acids Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6 Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7 Weather Climate and Adaptation of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 8 Wind Storm and Cyclones
- Chapter 9 Soil
- Chapter 10 Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11 Transformation in Animals and Plant
- Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13 Motion and Time
- Chapter 14 Electric Current and its effects
- Chapter 15 Light
- Chapter 16 Water A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17 Forests our Lifeline
- Chapter 18 Waste Water Story
Related Queries : ⇓