RS Aggarwal Class 8 Math First Chapter Rational Numbers Exercise 1A Solution
(1) Express (-3)/5 as a rational number with denominator
(2) Express (-42)/98 as a rational number with denominator 7.
(3) Express (-48)/60 as rational number with denominator 5.
(4) Express each of the following rational numbers in standard form:
(5) Which of the two rational numbers is greater in the given pair?
(6) Which of the two rational numbers is greater in the given pair?
(7) Fill in the blanks with the correct symbol out of >, = and <:
(8) Arrange the following rational numbers in ascending order:
(9) Arrange the following rational numbers in descending order:
(10) Which of the following statements are true and which are false?
(i) Every whole number is a rational number. = True
(ii) Every integer is a rational number. = True
(iii) 0 is a whole number but it is not a rational number. = False
For more exercise solution, Click below –
5 CommentsAdd a Comment
netexplanations is the best to pubg.
Thank you so much
Thanks to you I am enter in class 8 but I haven’t found any where question but here all question present with there solution……
In ex 1A of rs aggarwal question number 4 (iv) at last there is 63 ÷ 9 = 9 which is wrong the right answer is 63 ÷ 9=7 please I request you to re correct it