RS Aggarwal Class 8 Math First Chapter Rational Numbers Exercise 1D Solution
(1) Find each of the following products:
(2) Verify each of the following:
(3) Verify each of the following:
(4) Fill in the blanks:
(5) Find the multiplicative inverse (i.e., reciprocal) of:
(6) Find the value of:
(7) Verify the following:
(8) Name the property of multiplication illustrated be each of the following statements:
(9) Fill in the blanks:
(i) The product of a rational number and its reciprocal is 1.
(ii) Zero has no reciprocal.
(iii) The numbers 1 and (-1) are their own reciprocals.
(iv) Zero is not the reciprocal of any number.
(v) The reciprocal of a, where a ≠ 0, is 1/a.
(vi) The reciprocal of 1/a, where a ≠ 0, is a.
(vii) The reciprocal of a positive rational number is positive.
(viii) The reciprocal of a negative rational number is negative.
5 CommentsAdd a Comment
hi. sir I am shivam kumar for class 8 so,questions –The reciprocal of a,where a#0 is ………..
मुझे मैथ पसंद है मेरा बहुत अच्छा मस्त है
Thank uu so much for your help
Thank you so much
Bahut helpful hai v.v.thankyou