Haryana SCERT Class 4 English Chapter 1 Solution – Planting. Here in this post we provides Class 4 English Planting Haryana State Board Solution. Haryana State Board English Class IV Medium Students can download this Solution to Solve out Exercise Questions and Answers.
Haryana State Board Class 4 English Chapter 1 Planting Solution:
I) Answer the following questions.
1) Where did the poet sow the seed?
Ans: – The poet sow the seed in the pot of dirt in his home.
2) Why did the poet put water into the soil?
Ans: – The poet put water into the soil to make the soil right.
3) Why did the poet keep the pot on the sill?
Ans: – The poet keep the pot on the sill for the sunlight as here sunlight reach properly.
4) What came out of the seed?
Ans: – The sprouts would came out from the seed.
II) Rewrite the following steps in the correct order how a seed grows (germinates) into a plant. Write them in your notebook.
Put the seeds in the soil; add some water; Sprouts come out; prepare the soil. Take some seeds;
Ans: – The following steps would be
- Take some seed.
- Prepare the soil.
- Put the seeds in the soil.
- Add some water.
- Sprouts come out.
I) find out rhyming words from the poem for the words given below.
II) We eat different kinds of seeds/grains in our daily life. Name the seeds/grains that you eat and are found in the kitchen of your house. Bring samples of some of these seeds and show them to the class.
Ans: – Do yourself.
I) find out nouns and verbs that occur in the poem and write them in the boxes below.
II) Pick out adverbs from the following sentences and write them in the space given. One has been done for you.
1) He often listens to the radio.
2) Sahil goes for a morning walk daily.
3) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
4) My grandmother always goes for a walk in
the evening. ____always_______
5) Wahid usually helps his mother in the kitchen. ___Usually________
6) They never watch TV in the afternoon. __never_________
7) Barking dogs seldom bite. ____seldom_______
8) He always reaches school on time. ___always________
9) I usually go to market to buy vegetables. ___usually________
10) He is seldom late for school. _____seldom______
11) She always speaks truth. ___always________
12) The dentist advised me to brush the teeth twice
a day. ____advised_______
III) Answer the following questions by choosing the most suitable adverbs from the box. You may use any adverb more than once. One has been done for you.
Never;always;sometimes; seldom; usually;
1) How often do you do your homework?
Ans: – I always do my homework.
2) How often do you talk to your friends?
Ans: – I sometimes talk to my friends.
3) How often do you play games?
Ans: – I usually play games.
4) How often do you work on computer?
Ans: – I work on computer sometimes.
5) How often do you eat sweets?
Ans: – I seldom eat sweets.
6) How often do you clean your room?
Ans: – I never clean my room.
I) Write two Dos and two Don’ts to make a plant grow properly.
|Make the soil right by applying water properly||Don’t forgot to give water properly.|
|Keep in sunlight.||Don’t keep in dark place|