PSEB Punjab Board Class 3 English Textbook Solution Chapter 6 Lazy Param Exercise Questions and Answers
I) Think and answer
A) Answer the following questions
1) Who was a lazy boy?
Answer –Param was a lazy boy.
2) What did he do till late night?
Answer –He watched T.V. and played video game till late night.
3) What did he see in his dream?
Answer –In his dream he saw that he was standing in front of a mirror to brush his teeth. He saw some worms coming out of his teeth and ears. The crawling insects irritated his skin. Their number increased more and more.
B) Write True or False
1) Param always brushes this teeth properly.
2) Param’s mother was worries about him.
Answer – True.
3) Param used to play outside with his friends.
Answer – False.
4) Worms were irritating his skin.
Answer – True.
C) Match the following words according to the lesson
Ear, Nose, Hand, Eyes, Legs, Finger, Neck, Elbow
III) Language corner
B) Encircle the verbs from the following sentences
1) Go to school daily.
2) Brush your teeth twice a day.
3) I drink milk in the morning.
4) Take bath and wear clean clothes.
5) Say sorry.
6) Do not fight.
7) Ask them to move in line.
8) We should listen carefully.
C) Put these verbs at right place
1) Drink water.
2) Wear uniform.
3) Move in a line.
4) Listen carefully.
5) Brush your teeth.
6) Say thank you.
E) Make sentences
1) He has a good health.
2) She has a good health.
3) I have a good health.
4) They have a good health.
F) Fill in the blanks using has/have
1) Bunty has a toothbrush.
2) Ujwal has a raincoat.
3) Teacher has a notebook.
4) Girls have a newspaper.
5) Children have a football.
VI) Writing task
A) Look at the picture and write words for different times of the day
B.) Rearrange the words to make sentences
1) Param was a lazy boy.
2) It was just a dream.
3) He never brushed his teeth.
Dear Student, I appreciate your efforts and hard work that you all had put in. Thank you for being concerned with us and I wish you for your continued success.