Nasruddin’s Aim Extra Questions and Answers English Marigold Class 4 Chapter 3 | Class 4 English Chapter 3 Extra Questions and Answers | Nasruddin’s Aim Extra Questions and Answers English Marigold Chapter 3 | NCERT English Extra Questions for Class 4 Chapter 3 Nasruddin’s Aim.
Nasruddin’s Aim Extra Questions and Answers English Marigold Class 4 Chapter 3
(1) The arrow is sure to hit bang.
(2) By his friends bow he failed to hit the target.
(3) Nasurddin didn’t pick another arrow.
Fill in the blanks:-
(1) The arrow didn’t hit the —–.
(2) The arrow felt a little further than where it had —-.
Ans:- Fallen before.
(3) Everybody —- at nasusddin their mouth — in amazement.
Ans:- Stared, agape.
(1) What did Nasruddin told while chatting with his friends?
Ans:- He said “No one can match my skill in archery”
(2) What did he say when his target was missing.
Ans:-When his target missed, ones he said it was Azad’s shoots and secondly he said it was guard’s aim.
(3) When did he said “Did you see that”?
Ans:- When at the last time he hit target and everyone was staring at him that time he said “Did you see that”.
(4) Name of the story.
Ans:- Nasruddin’s aim is the name of the story.