Maha Board (MSBHSE) Class 8 Math (गणित) Statistics Practice Set 11.3 Solution (Page No. 71) in our website. Here candidates of Marathi Medium & English Medium of Maharashtra State can follow this to get Most Easy Solution of Maharashtra Board Class 8 Chapter 11: Statistics (Practice Set 11.3).
Maharashtra Board Class 8 Math Practice Set 11.3 Solution | BalBharati Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 11 Solution:
Practice Set 11.3 Solution (Page No. 73)
(1.) Show the following information by a percentage bar graph.
|Division of standard 8||A||B||C||D|
|Number of students securring grade A||45||33||10||15|
|Total number of students||60||55||40||75|
(2) Observe the following graph and answer the questions
(1) State the type of the bar graph.
(2) How much percent is the Tur production to total production in Ajita’s farm ?
(3) Compare the production of Gram in the farms of Yash and Ravi and state whose percentage of production is more and by how much ?
(4) Whose percentage production of Tur is the least?
(5) State production percentages of Tur and gram in Sudha’s farm.
(3.) The following data is collected in a survey of some students of 10th standard from some schools. Draw the percentage bar graph of the data
|Inclination towards science stream||90||60||25||16|
|Inclination towards commerce stream||60||20||25||24|
Latest Edition BalBharati Math Solution for Standard 8th Chapter 11.3. Any Kinds of problem to understand, Feel free to comment us below. Thank You.