Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 5 – The Foundation of the Swaraj
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 5: The Foundation of the Swaraj. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here The Foundation of the Swaraj full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 7|
History and Civics Solution
The Foundation of the Swaraj
(1) Find the odd man out.
(1) Pune, Supe, Chakan, Bengaluru
(2) Jadhavs of Phaltan, Mores of Javali, Ghorpades of Mudhol, Sawants of Sawantwadi
(3) Torana, Murumbdev, Sinhgad, Sindhudurg
Answer: (1) Bengaluru.
(2) Jadhavs of Phaltan
(2) Write about in your words:
(1) The efforts Veermata Jijabai took for Shivaji Maharaj’s education.
Answer: Veermata Jijabai constantly guided in the mission of establishing Swaraj. She was very particular about giving excellent education to Shivaji. She instilled in him values like modesty, truthfulness, courage etc. She inspired in him the will to win and the dream of Swaraj.
(2) Shivaji Maharaj started his work of founding Swaraj in the Maval region.
Answer: Shivaji Raje made use of geographic features Maval very skilfully for the purpose of the foundation of the Swaraj. He created a feeling of trust and affection in the minds of the people. Many companions and associates joined him in the work.
(3) List the companions and associates of Shivaji Maharaj.
Answer: The companions and associates of Shivaji Maharaj:
Yesaji Kank, Baji Pasalkar, Bapuji Mudgal, Narhekar Deshpande brothers, Kavji Kondhalkar, Jiva Mahala, Tanaji Malusare, Kanhoji Jedhe, Bajiprabhu Deshpande and Dadaji Narasprabhu Deshpande.
(4) Find out and write.
(1) Why Shahaji Maharaj is termed a Swaraj visionary.
(2) Shivaji Maharaj paid attention to building a Navy.
(3) Shivaji Maharaj entered into a treaty with the Adilshah.
(4) How Shivaji Maharaj escaped from Panhalgad.