The Making Of Regional Cultures Class 7 Extra Questions History Chapter 9 Solution
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 9 The Making Of Regional Cultures Extra Questions and Answers. CBSE Class 7 History Chapter 9 Extra Questions.
All Questions & Answers are very important because all are taken from Diksha government Education portal.
- Subject : Social Science History.
- Level : Class – 7.
- Chapter: 9.
- Topic : The Making Of Regional Cultures Extra Questions.
MCQ Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Jagannatha Temple of Puri is located in which presnt day state of India ?
(c) Tamil Nadu
Ans:- (d) Odisha
(2) Which ruler of Ganga dynasty decded to eret a temple for Purushottama Jagannatha at Puri ?
(a) Anangabhima III
Ans:- (c) Anantvarman
(3) Which sanstrit text from Bengal permitted Brahmanas to eat certain varieties of fish ?
(b) Brihaddharma Purana
(c) Garuda Purana
(d) Vishnu Purana
Ans:- (b) Brihaddharma Purana
(4) Which state of India has Kathak as its places of origin ?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
Ans:- (a) Uttar Pradesh
5.) The largest temple that built under regional cultures was –
(b) Jagannath temple at Puri
Ans – (b) Jagannath temple at Puri
6.) Whose name is associated with Vaishnava Bhakti movement?
(a) Sri Chaitanyadeva
(b) Guru Nanak
Ans – (a) Sri Chaitanyadeva
Very Short Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Which clan ruled and inhabited area of present day Rajasthan ?
Rajputs clan ruled and inhabited the area of present day Rajasthan.
(2) Where was the capital of the Chera Kingdom?
The capital of the Chera Kingdom was in Banji.
(3) Anantavaram was an important ruler of which dynasty?
Anantavaram was an important ruler of the Ganga dynasty in 12th Century CE.
(4) Where is Puri situated ?
Puri situated in Odisha.
(5) Who built the Pancharatna temple?
Shyamaraya built the Pancharatna temple.
(6) Which Language was introduced by the Chera rulers in their inscriptions ?
Malayalam was introduced by the Chera rulers in their inscriptions.
(7) When did Nadir Shah attack India?
Nadir Shah attacked India in 1739.
(8) In which century was the kingdom of Mahodayapuram established ?
The Kingdom of Mahodayapuram was established in the ninth century CE.
(9) How many classical dances are in India?
There are six classical dances in India.
Short Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Which language is considered to be regional language of Bengal province ?
Bangla or Begali language is considered to be the regional language of Bengal province
(2) Who gave patronage to Kathak dencers in their toyal court?
The Mughalas gave patronage to Kathak dancers in their royal court.
(3) Katak is a callssical of which state of India ?
Kathak is classical dance of Uttar Pradesh.
(4) Which deity is the principal deity in the Puri Jagannatha temple ?
Lord Vishnu is the principal deity in the Puri Jagannatha temple
(5) Prithviraj Chuhan was an important ruler of which dynasty ?
Prithviraj Chahan was an important ruler of Chahan of Eajputs in Rajasthan.
Long Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Explain the teachings of Saint Kabir.
Saint Kabir emphasisted on formless existences of god.
Saint kabir criticised both Hindu and Muslims ongoing religions practices.
Saint Kabir was preacher of one god.
Saint Kabir was of the opinion that all forms of life are created by one god.
For more update follow ncert class 7 history extra questions page