RS Aggarwal Vikash Aggarwal Class 3 Activity Book Composite Mathematics Activity Sheet 95 Solution
Activity Sheet – 95
The pictograph given below shows the number of workers in an office using different modes to reach the office daily:
Study the above pictograph carefully and answer the given questions:
(1) Which is the most popular mode of transport among the workers?
(2) Which is the least popular mode of transport among the workers?
(3) Against each mode of transport, calculate the number of workers using it to come to office.
(a) Car = 25
(b) Walking = 15
(c) Bus = 20
(d) Bicycle =10
(e) Scooter = 35
(4) How many workers work in the office?
(5) How many more workers come to office by scooter than by car?
(6) Tick the one(s) which is/are equal to number of workers travelling to office by car?
(A) Workers who walk to office + Workers who come by bicycle. = √
(B) Workers who come by bus + Workers who come by Bicycle =
(C) Workers who come by scooter – Workers who come by bicycle. = √
(7) If on a rainy day, workers who walk to office use the bus, how many workers come to office by bus on that day?