Maharashtra Board Class 3 EVS Solution Chapter 1 – Our Environment
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 3 Environmental Studies (EVS) Solution Chapter 1: Our Environment. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 3 get here Our Environment full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 3|
Environmental Studies Solution
Maharashtra Board Class 3 Environmental Studies (EVS) Chapter 1 Our Environment Solution
Chapter – 1
(c) Think and tell
(1) What are the uses of cotton?
Ans: Cotton are used to weave clothes, and are also used to build nests for birds.
(2) What are chappals made from?
Ans: Chappals are made from animal’s skin.
(3) If there is a loud noise nearby, what will a sparrow do? What will a stone do?
Ans: if there is a loud noise nearby, or sparrow will fly away because it is a living thing. And a stone will stay there because it is a non-living thing.
(4) What does the house lizard cat?
Ans: The house lizard eats various kinds of insects.
(5) Make a list of the things in your house that are made of wood.
Ans: The things in our house that are made of wood are chair, table, shelf, sofa, cupboard, bed etc.
(6) Name the animals that feed on mice.
Ans: The animals ate cats, owls, snakes, etc.
(1) The place of a stone —— only if someone picks it up and moves it.
(2) We weave ——- from cotton, wool and silk.
(3) Leaves —— trees. They, too, rot and get mind with the soil.
Ans: Fall off.
(1) What are the things that we get from our environment?
Ans: The things that we get from our environment are cotton, wool and silk.
(2) What help do plants get from the environment?
Ans: The seeds of some plants are evenly distributed by the wind. As a result, seedlings of those plants grow in new places. Thus, plants get help from the environment.
(3) What makes the soil in the forest fertile?
Ans: The remaining of dead animals decay and they get mixed with the soil. Leaves fall off trees. They too, rot and get mixed in the soil. Therefore, this makes the soil fertile.
(1) The seeds of some plants are scattered by the wind –
(2) Plants are non-living things –
(3) Sparrows grow by eating insects and food grains –