Wake up Extra Questions and Answers | Wake up Poem Class 4 Extra Questions and Answers | NCERT Class 4 Poem Wake up Extra Questions | Wake up Poem Class 4 Extra Questions and Answers | Marigold Poem Extra Questions and Answers Wake up.
Wake up Poem Class 4 Extra Questions and Answers Marigold
MCQ Extra Questions – Wake Up
(1) What type of day it was
(a) Rainy (b) Lovely (c) Sunny
Ans:- (b) Lovely.
(2) Who as singing in the trees
(a) Ducks (b) Isquirles (c)Birds.
Ans:- (c) Birds.
(3) What sound you can has
(a) buzzing bees (b) Air (c) Sound of water.
Ans:- (a) buzzing bees.
Fill in the blanks – Wake Up
(1) The birds are singing in _________.
(2) And you _______ The buzzing bees.
(3) I much too late to __________ in _____.
Ans:- Lie, bed.
(4) So hurry up, you sleepy ______.
(5) The _____, the ________, the _______ and the_____, the _______chicken.
Ans:- Cow, Horses, Sheep, Tiniest.
Short Type Extra Questions and Answers – Wake Up
(1) Who are singing and where they are singing?
Ans:- Birds are singing in the trees.
(2) Who is saying cheep-cheep-cheep?
Ans:- The tiniest chicken is saying cheep cheep.
(3) What is the name of the poem?
Ans:- Wake up is the name of the poem.
(4) Name of the author?