The Mughal Empire Class 7 Extra Questions History Chapter 4 Solution
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 4 The Mughal Empire Extra Questions and Answers. CBSE Class 7 History Chapter 4 Extra Questions.
All Questions & Answers are very important because all are taken from Diksha government Education portal.
Subject : Social Science History.
Level : Class – 7.
Topic : The Mughal Empire Extra Questions.
MCQ Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Whom did Akber defeat in the second Battle of Panipat?
(a) Hemu Vikramaditya
(b) Dashrath Singh
(c) Rana Pratap Singh
(d) Prithviraj Chauhan
Ans:- (a) Hemu Vikramaditya
(2) Whom did Akber felicitated as Birbal?
(a) Hemu Vikramaditya
(b) Mahesh Das
(c) Baj Bahandur
Ans:- (b) Mahesh Das
(3) Who was the brother-in-law and also a Mansabdar of Mughal EmperorAkbar?
(b) jaswant Singh
(c) Man Singh
Ans:- (c) Man Singh
(4) The Red Fort in Delhi was built by –
Ans – (b) Mughals
(5) Where is Nishat Bagh situated ?
Ans:- (d) Kashmir
(6) Shivaji was the chieftain of the –
Ans – (d) Marathas
Very Short Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) When did the first Battle of Panipat fought ?
The first Battle of Panipat was fought in he year 1526 CE.
(2) When did the Battle of Chausa fought?
The Battle of Chausa was fought in 1539.
(3) Which city built by Mughal Emperor Akbar near Agra?
Fatehpur Sikri was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar near Agra.
(4) When did Babur annexed Kabul?
Ans. Babur annexed Kabul in 1504.
(5) What was the real name of Mughal Emperor Jahangir ?
Salim was the real name of Mughal Emperor Jahangir.
(6) Who was the founder of the Mughal Empire in India ?
Zahir-ud-din Babur the founder of the Mughal Empire in India.
(7) Who became victorious in the First Battle of Panipath?
Babur became victorious in the First Battle of Panipat.
(8) Which monument was erected by Mughal Emperor Akber after the victory of Gujarat?
Bulland Drawaza was erected by Mughal emperor Akber after the victory of Gujarat.
(9) Who was the revenue minister of Akbar?
Todar Mal was the revenue minister of Akbar.
Short Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(1) Why did Mughal Emperor Humayun flee from Delhi in 1540 CE?
Humayun defeated Sher Shah Suri in he Battle of Kanuj in 1540 CE so, he flee from Delhi.
(2) Which battle fought in the year 1556 CE?
The second Battle of Panipat was fought in he year 1556 CE.
(3) Where do we see the tomb of Sher Shah Suri?
Sher Shah Suri buried at Sasaram in Bihar.
(4) Who constructed the Grand Trunk Road From Bengal to Muntan?
Sher Shah Suri constructed The Grand Trunk Road from Bengal to Multan.
(5) Where is the Taj Mahal situated?
The Taj Mahal is in Agra.
Long Answer Type Extra Questions and Answers
(4) How did Noor- Jahan become an important political figure during the reign of Mughal Emperor Jahangir?
Noor –jahan was the wife Mughal emperor jahangir.
Due to prolonged illnesss of her husband Jahangir, the responsible of the empire shifted to her soulders.
She brought new reforms with to help of her loyal mansabdars
She maintains the dignity of the Royal court.
She suppressed rebels and suspected revolts through her visionary policies.
For more update follow ncert class 7 history extra questions page