Simple Equations Class 7 Mathematics Extra Question and Answers for CBSE / NCERT Board Students
Simple Equations Extra Questions and Answers for Class 7 Level Students of CBSE / NCERT Board Published in this Page. Here we provided 01 Marks that’s mean MCQ Type Questions and their Solution And Long Answer Type Questions & Solution. Class VII Students can follow this Page.
Long Answer Type
(1) A number has two whose is 8. If 18 is added to the number the digits are reversed. Find number.
(2) Rau is 19 years younger than his cousin, after 5 years, their , ages will be in the ratio 2:3. Find present ages.
(3) Mona has 25 paisa coins 50 paisa coins. The number of 25 paisa coins is thrice the number of 50 paisa coin. If the total value of money is R. 75, find the number of 25 paisa and 50 paisa coins she has.
(4) Abhishek is three years than Kiara. Six years ago, abhishek’s age was four times Kiara’s age. Find present ages.
(5) The sum of two is the same as the LCM of 3 and 15. If one number is 7, then find other number.
(1) Let ten’s digit be x and then unit digit is 8 –x
Number is 10x + 8-x = 9x + 8
According to question 9x + 8 18 = 80
18x = 80 – 26
18x = 54
X = 3
Number is 9(3) + 8 = 35s
(1) The sum of two numbers is 45 and their ratio is 7:8. The numbers are
(a) 20, 25
(2) Thrice a number when increased by 5 gives 44. The number is
(3) The area of a rectangle whose length exceeds its breadth by 9 cm is given by
(a) x2 cm2
(b) x2+9x cm2
(c) x2+9 cm2
(d) x+9 cm2
(5) The ratio the angles of a triangle is 1:2:3. Find all the angles of the triangle
(a) 300, 450, 1050
(b) 300, 500, 1000
(c) 300,600, 900
(d) 450, 600, 750
Short Answer Type Extra Questions
(1) twice a number decreased by 7 gives 45. Gives the number.
(2) What is that number one third of which added to 5 gives 8 ?
(3) The sum of times a number and 11 is 32. Find the number.
(4) Solve 5x-3(x-2) = 3x – 2 (x-1) and check the result.
(5) solve: and check the result
Very short Answer Type
(1) Nidhi saves Rs x on first of day of the month twice of tit on second day and trick on third day. What will be her saving of first day if the total saving of three days is Rs 42?
(2) Two completely angles fifer by 80 find the angles.
(3) solve for x
7.9 = 0.3x + 10
(3) In a cricket match, sarthak scored 53 runs. The runs scored by sarthak were 5 more than twice the runs scored by mohit. How many runs did Mohit score?
(4) find the solution of the given equation is 28=5+2(x+5)28=5+1(x+5)