Selina Concise Class 7 Math Chapter 4 Decimal Fractions Exercise 4A Solution
(1) Convert the following into fraction in their lowest terms:
(2) Convert into decimal fractions:
(3) Write the number of decimal places in:
(i) 0.4762 = 4
(ii) 7.00349 = 5
(iii) 8235.403 = 3
(iv) 35.4 = 1
(v) 2.608 = 3
(vi) 0.000879 = 6
(4) Write the following decimals as word statements:
(i) Zero-point four; Zero-point nine; Zero-point one
(ii) One-point nine; Four-point four; Seven-point five
(iii) Zero-point zero-two; Zero-point five six; Thirteen-point zero-six
(iv) Zero-point zero-zero-five; Zero-point two-zero-seven; One hundred eleven-point one-nine
(v) Zero-point eight; Zero-point zero-eight; Zero-point zero zero eight; Zero-point zero zero zero eight
(vi) Two hundred fifty six-point-one; Ten-point two-two; Zero-point six-three-four.
(5) Convert the given fractions into like fractions:
(i) In these decimals the greatest places of decimal is 4.
Then, 0.5000. 3.6200, 43.9810 and 232.0037
(ii) In these decimals the greatest places of decimal is 5.
Then, 215.78000, 33.00060, 530.30000 and 0.03569.