SEBA Board Solution Class 10 Computer Science Chapter 2 HTML and CSS3
SEBA Board Solution Class 10 Computer Science Chapter 2 HTML and CSS3 full exercise Solution by Computer Sir. Here in this page we have provided SEBA – The Board Of Secondary Education, Assam Class 10 Computer Science Chapter 2 all Question Answer Solution.
SEBA Board Solution Class 10 Computer Science Chapter 2: Overview
|SEBA / Assam State Board|
|HTML and CSS3|
(1) Fill in the blanks
(1) HTML documents are made up of text content and special codes.
(2) Comment are used to write notes about an HTML document.
(3) HTML document is saved with an extension .html or. Htm
(4) Web browser are used to view the HTML documents.
(5) The Container element includes both on and off tags.
(6) The <br> element splits the line and displays the text on the new line.
(2) Multiple Choice questions
(1) Which is the correct way to comment out something in HTML?
(a) Using ## and #
(b) Using <!—and –>
(c) Using </– and -/->
(d) Using <!- and – !>
Ans: Using <!—and –>
(2) The —————- tag draws a horizontal line across the web page.
(3) ————– provides a set of styles rules for defining the layout of the HTML documents.
(4) A property and its value are collectively known as————-
(5) Which tag indicates the beginning and end of the HTML documents?
(6) Which of the following is used to define the style for a single HTML page?
(a) Inline CSS
(b) Internal CSS
(c) External CSS
Ans: Internal CSS
Dear Student, I appreciate your efforts and hard work that you all had put in. Thank you for being concerned with us and I wish you for your continued success.
4 CommentsAdd a Comment