S. K. Gupta Anubhuti Gangal Class 1 Math Eighth Chapter Measurement Practice Page 127
PRACTICE PAGE 127
(1) Is the object longer or shorter than your hand? Tick (√) the possible answer.
(2) Tick (√) the longest object. Put a cross (×) over the shortest object.
(3) Arrange the objects given below from the shortest to the longest. Indicate by writing letters in the boxes.
(4) Is the object taller or shorter than you? Tick (√) the possible answer.
(5) Tick (√) the tallest object. Put a cross on the smallest object.
(6) See the picture and answer the following questions:
(i) Who is the taller – Mother or Dad?
(ii) Who is shorter – Sonia or Sameer?
(iii) Who is tallest?
(iv) Who is shortest?
(7) Tick the highest building.
(8) Ans True or False: The plane is flying higher than the birds.
(9) Tick (√) the bird which is highest.
Cross (×) the bird which is lowest.
(10) Is your teacher taller or shorter than you?
(11) Is your arm shorter or longer than your leg?
(12) Write the name of your classmate who is taller than you
(13) A rope is shown here. Draw longer rope.