RS Aggarwal Vikash Aggarwal Class 4 Activity Book Composite Mathematics Activity Sheet 34 Solution
Activity Sheet – 34
Solve the following word problems:
(1) If Rashi reads 16 pages daily, how many days would she take to read a book containing 1024 pages?
(2) 1595 people went to a rally in buses. If 55 people could fit in one bus, how many buses were used?
(3) How many pens each costing Rs. 37 can be bought for Rs. 1460 ? How much money will be left over?
(4) A truck was loaded with cartons. If the total weight loaded was 12600 kg and each carton weighed 75 kg, how many cartons were loaded on the truck?
(5) An amount of Rs. 35720 is distributed equally as bonus among 94 workers of a factory. How much does each worker received?
(6) 6100 pamphlets were printed and 69 boys distributed them in various areas. If each boy distributed the same number of pamphlets, how many did each boy distributed? How many pamphlets were left behind?
(7) The product of two numbers is 13608. If one of the numbers is 84, find the other.
(8) What least number should be subtracted from 5850 so that the remainder is exactly divisible b y 57?