RS Aggarwal Vikash Aggarwal Class 1 Activity Book Composite Mathematics Activity Sheet 41 To Sheet 45 Solution
Activity Sheet – 41
Activity Sheet – 42
Look at the figure given below and fill in the blanks:
(1) The lock is at the Fourth place.
(2) The book is at the Eight place.
(3) The Kite is at the first place.
(4) The flower is at the Sixth place.
(5) The Bell is at the fifth place.
(6) The Ball is at the ninth place.
(7) The lamp is at the Seventh place.
(8) The candle is at the Second place.
(9) The Hat is at the third place.
(10) There are four things between the hat and the book.
Activity Sheet – 43
Fill in the blanks:
(1) The fourth letter in the word ‘MENTAL’ is T
(2) The sixth letter in the word ‘ENGLISH’ is
(3) The ninth letter in the word ‘CHIMPANZEE’ is
(4) The second letter in the word ‘STAIRS’ is
(5) U is the seventh letter in the word ‘POWERFUL’.
(6) O is the sixth letter in the word ‘MARIGOLD’.
(7) The sixth digit in the numeral 5473281 is 8.
(8) The letter A comes at the second and seventh places in the word ‘MATHEMATICS’.
(9) The letter which occupies the same place in the words ‘SUBTRACT’ and ‘TABLETS’ is at the third place.
(10) If all the repeated letters in the word ‘ORANGUTAN’ are removed, the letter which will be at the fifth place is G.
Activity Sheet – 44
(1) Write the part of the day against the activities given below:
- Brushing teeth – 1
- Doing homework – 7
- Watching Television – 6
- Playing with friends – 5
- Getting ready for school – 2
- Doing prayer at school – 3
- Returning home from school – 4
(2) Fill in blanks:
(a) Morning meal is called breakfast.
(b) Afternoon meal is called lunch.
(c) Night meal is called dinner.
(3) Tick the activities which you perform in the morning:
Activity Sheet – 45
(1) Write the correct time shown by the clock given below:
(2) Draw the hour hand to show the given time in each of the following clocks:
(3) Draw the hands of the clock to show the given time: