RS Aggarwal Class 7 Math Eleventh Chapter Profit and Loss Exercise 11A Solution
(1) Find the SP when:
(i) CP = Rs 950, gain = 6%
(ii) CP= Rs 9600, gain = 16 2/3%
(iii) CP = Rs 1540, loss = 4%
(iv) CP = Rs 8640, loss = 12 1/2%
(2) Find the gain or loss per cent when:
(i) CP= Rs 2400 and SP = Rs 2592
(ii) CP = Rs 1650 and SP = Rs 1452
(iii) CP = Rs 12000 and SP = Rs 12800
(iv) CP = Rs 1800 and SP = Rs 1611
(3) Find the CP when:
(i) SP = Rs 924, gain = 10%
(ii) SP = Rs 1755, gain = 12 1/2%
(iii) SP = Rs 8510, Loss = 8%
(iv) SP = Rs 5600, loss = 6 2/3%
(4) Sudhir bought an almirah for Rs 13600 and spent Rs 400 on its transporation. He sold it for Rs 16800. Find his gain per cent.
(5) Ravi purchased an old house for Rs 765000 and spent Rs 11500 on its repairs. Then, he sold it at a gain of 5%. How much did he get?
(6) A vendor buys lemons at Rs 25 per dozen and sells them at the rate of 5 for Rs 12. Find his gain or loss per cent.
(7) The selling price of 12 pens is equal to the cost price of 15 pens. Find the gain per cent.
(8) The selling price of 16 spoons is equal to the cost price of 15 spoons. Find the loss per cent.
(9) Manoj purchased a video for Rs 12000. He sold it to Rahul at a gain of 10%. If Rahul sells it to Rakesh at a loss of 5%, what did Rakesh pay for it?
(10) On selling a sofa-set for Rs 24600, a dealer gains 8%, For how much did he purchase it?
(11) On selling a watch for Rs 11400, a shopkeeper losses 5%. For how much did he purchase it.
(12) On selling a calculator for Rs 1325, a man gains 6%. For how much should he sell it to gain 12%?
(13) On selling a computer for Rs 24480, a dealer loses 4%. For how much should he sell it to gain 4%?
(14) A tricycle is sold at a gain of 15%. Had it been sold for Rs 108 more, the profit would have been 20%. Find its cost price.
Solution: Let the CP be x.
If it is sold at 15% gain.
Therefore, the CP is Rs 2160.
(15) Sandeep sold a television at a loss of 8%. If he had sold it for Rs 3360 more, he would have gained 6%. For how much did Sandeep buy it?
(16) Pankaj sells two cycles for Rs 2376 each. On one he gains 10% and on the other he losses 10% and on the other he losses 10%. Find his gain or loss per cent.
(17) On selling an exhaust fan for Rs 7350, a man gains of its cost price. Find the cost price of the fan.
(18) Mohit sold a watch to Karim at a gain of 10% and Karim sold it to Rahim at a gain of 4%. If Rahim pays Rs 14300 for it, for how much did Mohit purchase it?
(19) If the manufacturer gains 10%, the wholesale dealer 15%, and the retailer 25% then what is the production cost of a washing machine whose retail price is Rs 37950?
(20) Mr Mehta purchased a video for Rs 20000 and a television for Rs 30000. On the video he lost 5% and on the television he gained 8%. Find his total gain or loss per cent.
(21) By selling 36 oranges, a vendor suffers a loss equal to the selling price of 4 oranges. Find his loss per cent.
(22) By selling 8 dozen pencils, a shopkeeper gains the selling price of one dozen pencils. Find his gain per cent.
For more exercise solutions, Click Below –
6 CommentsAdd a Comment
Also I :-*
Thanks net explanations
thanks net explains