New Learning Composite Mathematics SK Gupta Anubhuti Gangal Class 8 Quadrilaterals Self Practice 10C Solution
(1) Find the value of each variable in the parallelograms. Give brief reasons.
(2) In the figure, AO = OD = OC and reflex <AOC = 2300. Find the value of x.
Solution Number 1 & 2:
(3) The measure of two adjacent angles of a parallelogram are in the ratio 4:5. Find the measure of each angle of the parallelogram.
(4) Two opposite angles of a parallelogram are (5x – 21)o and (x + 75)o . Find the measure of each of the angles of the parallelogram.
Solution 3 & 4:
(5) The ratio of two adjacent sides of a parallelogram is 7:9 and its perimeter is 96 cm. Find the sides of the parallelogram.
(6) State whether the following quadrilaterals are parallelograms or not. Give reasons.
(7) Find the value of a and b that would make the quadrilateral, a parallelogram.
Solution Number 5, 6 & 7:
7 CommentsAdd a Comment
Tanks for the solutions
Can you kindly explain me No.2 of Self Practice 10(C)?
That was really helpful.. thank you ma’am/sir..♥️
Thanks a lot mam for these solutions ❤
thank you for solution
Where are you from