New Learning Composite Mathematics SK Gupta Anubhuti Gangal Class 7 Properties of Triangles Self Practice 10D Solution
(5) A ladder 10 m long just reaches the top of a wall 8 m high. How far is the foot of the ladder from the base of the wall?
(6) What is the length of the ramp?
Solution Number 5 & 6:
(7) ABC is a right angled triangle with <ACB = 90 degree, BC = 12 cm, AB = 15 cm and CD = 5 cm. Find the lengths of BD and AD.
Solution Number 7:
(8) A 18 m pole is supported by 2 guy wires attached to a point 2/3 of the way up the pole and to point on the ground 5 m from the base of the pole. What is the length of each guy wire?
Solution Number 8:
(9) A ship sails due east 30 km and then due south for 16 km. How far, in a direct line, is it from the starting point?
(10) A ship sails 60 km due north, then 20 km due west and finally 39 km due south. How far is it from its starting point?
(11) Sudhir and Deepak start from point A to walk over a rectangular park. Sudhir walks from A to D while Deepak walks directly from A to C. How much more does Deepak walk than Sudhir?
Solution Number 9,10 & 11: