NCERT Solutions Class 5 English Poem Nobody’s Friend
NCERT Solutions Class 5 English Chapter 8 Poem – Nobody’s Friend all Question and Answers Solutions by English Teacher. NCERT Solutions Class 5 English Poem Nobody’s Friend.
NCERT Solutions Class 5 English Nobody’s Friend
Reading is fun
(1) What are the things the girl does not want to share?
Ans:- The things that the girl does not want to share are some sweets, a book and a doll.
(2) Did the boy share his toffee and tricycle with others?
Ans:- No, the boy never shared his toffee and tricycle with others.
(3) Why are the two children nobody’s friends?
Ans:- The boy and the girl do not have any friend as they never shared their things with anybody. So, the two children mentioned in the poem are nobody’s friends.
(4) What does the child in the last stanza want to share?
Ans:- The child in the last stanza wants to share her sweets, her ball, her books, her games, her apple and also her cake.
(1) Do you like to share your favourite food or toys with others? Why?
Ans:- Yes, I like to share my favourite food or toys with others because the happiness doubles when we share something.
(2) Who is your best friend? Can you describe him/her?
Ans:- My best friend is Manoj. He is very intelligent and smart. He is a good football player. We always share our things with each other.
(3) Suppose you and your friends were very thirsty and there was only one glass of water. What would you do?
Ans:- I would share the glass of water with my friends.
(4) If you had a bat, could you play cricket by yourself?
Ans:- No, I could not play by myself.
(1) friendless, homeless, sleepless, shameless, careless.
(2) (i) lend – borrow.
(ii) nobody – somebody.
What are Words
(i) Nobody is at home.
(ii) Ram has no book.
(iii) Can no one help him?
(iv) Was Gopal nowhere around?
(v) None of the two boys came.
(vi) There is nothing to do.
(vii) I have no coat.
(viii) Radha is never late.
Train – chain, brain, main.
Friend – blend, trend, send.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
What does this mean? – (ii) Only a good friend will be with us when we are in trouble.