NCERT Solutions Class 4 English Chapter 9 Pinocchio
NCERT Solutions Class 4 English Chapter 9 Pinocchio: National Council of Educational Research and Training Class 4 English Chapter 9 Solutions – Pinocchio. NCERT Solutions Class 4 English Chapter 9 PDF Download.
NCERT Solutions Class 4 English Chapter 9: Overview
NCERT Solutions Class 4 English Chapter 9 – Pinocchio
Reading is fun
(1) The carpenter bought a piece of wood which was very strange.
(2) He made a puppet out of the queer piece of the wood.
(3) He called his wood made puppet Pinocchio.
(4) In the end Pinocchio said that he was glad to be a real boy and he would never lie again.
(1) Yes, I have seen a puppet in a puppet show.
(i) picnic, (ii) icon, (iii) chop, (iv) nip, (v) hip, (vi) coin, (vii) cop, (viii) iconic
Bench, chisel, spade, hammer, nails, lathe, pencil.
(i) We sit on low bench in our classroom.
(ii) My uncle is searching for his hammer.
(iii) Father use spade in the garden.
(iv) She is sketching a picture with a dark pencil.
(v) I hit some some nails on the wall.
(i) Completed – finished
(ii) Surprised – amazed
(iii) Strange – queer
(iv) Make up your mind – decided
Reading is fun
(1) The jackal jumped into a big tub of blue dye and became blue in colour. So, the animals thought that the jackal was a king because of his colour that made him different from them.
(2) The jackal became blue because he jumped into a big tub of blue dye.
(3) The animals in the forest bowed before the blue jackal when they saw him.
(4) The dogs felt scared when they saw the jackal because they thought that he was the king and was very powerful.
(5) One day in the middle of the night, the blue jackal woke up when the other jackals were howling at the full moon in the sky. The blue jackal forgot that he was a king and began to howl. Thus the animals came to know that the king was just a jackal.