ML Aggarwal CBSE Solutions Class 7 Math 13th Chapter Perimeter and Area Exercise 13.2
(5) In the adjoining figure. ABCD is a parallelogram whose two adjacent sides are 6 cm and 4 cm. If the height corresponding to thhe base AB is 3 cm, find:
(i) the area of parallelogram ABCD
(ii) the height corresponding to the base AD.
(6) In the adjoining figure, ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC = 7.5 cm and BC = 9 cm. If the height AD from A to BC is 6 cm, find:
(i) the area of ΔABC
(ii) the height CE from C to AB
(7) If the base of a right angled triangle is 8 cm and the hypotenous is 17 cm, find its area.
(8) In the adjoining figure, ΔABC is right angled at B. Its legs are 8 cm and 6 cm. Find the length of perpendicular BN on the side AC.
(9) In the adjoining figure, area of ΔABE is equal to the area of parallelogram ABCD. If altitude EF is 16 cm long, find the length of the altitude of the paralleogram to the base AB of length 10 cm. What is the area of ΔAMD, where M is mid-point of side DC?
(10) In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a rectangle of size 18 cm by 10 cm. In ΔBEC, ∠90 degree and EC = 8 cm. Find the area of the shaded region.