ML Aggarwal CBSE Solutions Class 7 Math 10th Chapter Triangle and its Properties Exercise 10.5
(1) PQR is a triangle, right angled at P. If PQ = 10 cm and PR = 24 cm, find QR.
(2) ABC is a triangle, right angled at C. If AB = 25 cm and AC = 7 cm, find BC.
(3) Find the value of x in each of the following figures. All measurements are in centimetres.
(4) Which of the following can be sides of a right angled triangle?
(i) 4 cm, 5 cm, 7 cm
(ii) 1.5 cm, 2 cm, 2.5 cm
(iii) 7 cm, 5.6 cm, 4.2 cm
In case of right angled triangles, identify the right angles.
(5) A 15 m long ladder reaches a window 12 m high from the ground on placing it against a wall. How far is the foot of the ladder from the wall?
(6) Find the area and the perimeter of the rectangle whose length is 15 cm and the length of one diagonal is 17 cm.
(7) If the diagonals of a rhombus measure 10 cm and 24 cm, find the perimeter.
(8) The side of a rhombus is 5 cm. If the length of one diagonal of the rhombus is 8 cm, then find the length of the other diagonal.