ML Aggarwal CBSE Solutions Class 7 Math 16th Chapter Data Handling Exercise 16.4
(1) tell whether the following is certain to happen, impossible to happen, can happen but not certain:
(i) You are older today than yesterday.
(ii) Two hundred people can sit in a Martti car.
(iii) A tossed coin will land heads up.
(iv) A die when tossed shall land up with 8 on top.
(v) India will win the next test series.
(vi) Tomorrow will be cloudy day.
(vii) The next traffic light seen will be green.
(2) A coin is flipped to decide which team starts the game. What is the probability that your team will be start the game?
(3) There are 6 marbels in a box with numbers 1 to 6 marked on them.
(i) What is the probability of drawing a marble with number 2?
(4) A die is tossed once. Find the probability of getting
(i) a number less than 3
(ii) a prime number
(iii) a number greater than 2
(5) A box contains 3 defective mangoes and 21 good mangoes. One mango is drawn from the box at random. Find the probability of getting
(i) a defective mango
(ii) a good mango
(6) A card is drawn from a well-suffled pack of 52 playing cards. Find the probability of getting
(i) a red card
(ii) a king
(iii) a card of spades