ML Aggarwal CBSE Solutions Class 7 Math 11th Chapter Congruence of Triangle Exercise 11.2
(1) You want to establish △DEF ≅ △MNP, using ASA of congruence. You are given that ∠D = ∠M and ∠F = ∠P. What additional information is needed to establish the congruence?
(2) In the adjoining figure, two triangles are congruent. The corresponding parts are marked. We can wrire △RAT ≅ ?
(3) If △ABC and △PQR are to be congruent, name one additional pair of corresponding parts, What Criterion did you use?
(4) Given below are measurements of some parts of two triangles. Examine whether the two triangles are congruent or not, by ASA congruence rule. In case of congruence, write it in symbiotic form.
(i) ∠D = 60o, ∠F = 80o, DF = 5 cm
∠Q = 60o, ∠R = 80o, QR = 5 cm
(ii) ∠D = 60o, ∠F = 80o, DF = 6 cm
|∠Q = 60o, ∠R = 80o, QP = 6 cm|
|(iii) ∠E = 80o, ∠F = 30o, EF = 5 cm||
∠P = 80o, PQ = 5 cm, ∠R = 30o
(5) In the adjoining figure, measures of some parts are indicated.
(i) state three pairs of equal parts in triangles ABC and ABD.
(ii) Is △ABC ≅ △BAD? give reasons.
(iii) Is BC = AD? Why?
(6) In the adjoining figure, ray AZ bisects ∠DAB as well as
(i) State whether the three pairs of equal parts in triangles BAC and DAC.
(ii) Is △BAC ≅ △DAC? Give reasons.
(iii) Is AB = AD? Justify your answer.
(iv) Is CD = CB? Give reasons.
(7) Explain why △ABC ≅ △FED?