Maha Board (MSBHSE) Class 8 Math (गणित) Parallel lines and transversal Practice Set 2.2 Solution (Page No. 12) in our website. Here candidates of Marathi Medium & English Medium of Maharashtra State can follow this to get Most Easy Solution of Maharashtra Board Class 8 Chapter 2: Parallel lines and transversal (Practice Set 2.2).
Maharashtra Board Class 8 Math Practice Set 2.2 Solution | BalBharati Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 2 Solution:
|Practice Set||2.2 (२. २)|
Practice Set 2.2 Solution (Page No. 12)
1. Choose the correct alternative.
(1) In the adjoining figure, if line m || line n and line p is a transversal then find x.
(A) 135° (B) 90° (C) 45° (D) 40°
(2) In the adjoining figure, if line a || line b and line l is a transversal then find x.
(A) 90° (B) 60° (C) 45° (D) 30°
2. In the adjoining figure line p || line q. Line t and line s are transversals. Find measure of <x and <y using the measures of angles given in the figure.
3. In the adjoining figure. line p || line q. line l || line m. Find measures of
<a, <b, and <c, using the measures of given angles. Justify your answers.
4. In the adjoining figure, line a || line b. line l is a transversal. Find the
measures of <x, <y, <z using the given information.
5. In the adjoining figure, line p || line l || line q. Find <x with the help of the measures given in the figure.