Maha Board (MSBHSE) Class 8 Math (गणित) Area Practice Set 15.1 Solution (Page No. 95) in our website. Here candidates of Marathi Medium & English Medium of Maharashtra State can follow this to get Most Easy Solution of Maharashtra Board Class 8 Chapter 15: Area (Practice Set 15.1).
Maharashtra Board Class 8 Math Practice Set 15.1 Solution | BalBharati Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 15 Solution:
Practice Set 15.1 Solution (Page No. 95)
(1) If base of a parallelogram is 18 cm and its height is 11 cm, find its area.
(2) If area of a parallelogram is 29.6 sq cm and its base is 8 cm, find its height.
(3) Area of a parallelogram is 83.2 sq cm. If its height is 6.4 cm, find the length of its base.
(1) Area of Square = Side x Side
(2) Area of Rectangle = Length x Breadth
(3) Area of Right Angled Triangle = 1/2 x Product of Sides making Right Angle.
(4) Area of Triangle = 1/2 x base x height
(5) Area of Parallelogram = base x height.
Latest Edition BalBharati Math Solution for Standard 8th Chapter 15.1. Any Kinds of problem to understand, Feel free to comment us below. Thank You.