Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 8 – An Ideal Ruler
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 8: An Ideal Ruler. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here An Ideal Ruler full Exercise Solution.
|Std||Maharashtra Class 7|
|Subject||History and Civics Solution|
|Chapter Name||An Ideal Ruler|
Question Number 1: Find it from the chapter.
(1) Grave dangers in the life of Shivaji Maharaj.
Ans. Events like meeting with Afzalkhan, Siege of Panhala attack on the Shaistakhan, the escape from Agra, were the dangers in the life of Shivaji Maharaj. Maharaj emerged successfully in all those events.
(2) They risked their life at the time of Maharaj’s escape from Agra.
Ans. Hitoji Farjand and Madari Mehter risked their life at the time of Maharaj’s escape from Agra.
(3) What warning did Shivaji Maharaj issue to the Deshmukh of Rohida Valley?
Ans. Maharaj warned the deshmukh not to fail his duty toeards the ryet. He durther warned him if he didn’t thus take care of the ryot, the mughal army would take the prisoner and then it would be seen as deshmukh’s doing.
(4) What inspiration can future generations draw from the life of Shivaji Maharaj?
Ans. The future generations will continue to look upon the work Shivaji Maharaj of founding Swaraj and turning it into Surajya as a source of inspiration, as an ideal.
Question Number 3:
Give one word for.
(1) An important officer in the navy of Swaraj –
(2) A Tamil poet who composed a poem on Shivaji Maharaj –
Ans. Subramanyan Bharti.
(3) He created an independent kingdom in Bundelkhand –
(4) He composed a Powada on the greatness of Shivaji Maharaj –
Ans. Mahatma Jotirao.