Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 2 – India before the Times of Shivaji Maharaj
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 History Solution Chapter 2: India before the Times of Shivaji Maharaj. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here India before the Times of Shivaji Maharaj full Exercise Solution.
Maharashtra Class 7
History and Civics Solution
India before the Times of Shivaji Maharaj
(1) Name the following.
(1) The Queen of Gondvana –
(2) The son of Udaysingh –
(3) The founder of Mughal dynasty –
(4) The first Sultan of the Bahamani kingdom –
(5) The fighting force established by Guru Gobindsingh –
(2) Find the odd one out.
(1) Sultan Mahmud, Qutubuddin Aibak, Muhammad Ghuri, Babur
(2) Adilshahi, Nizamshahi, Sultanate, Baridshahi
(3) Akbar, Humayun, Shershah, Aurangzeb
(3) Answer briefly.
(1) How did the kingdoms of Vijaynagar and Bahamani emerge ?
Answer: During the reign of Sultan Muhammad-bin-tughluque of Delhi, there were many revolts in the South against the Central power of Delhi from these revolts emerged the kingdoms of Vijaynagar and Bahamani.
(2) What reforms did Mahmud Gawan make?
- Ans. Mahmud Gawan introduced many reforms in the land revenue system.
- He started paying the soldiers their salaries in cash.
- He opened a madrasa of Bidar for arabic and Persian studies.
- He braught discipline in the army.
(3) Why did it become impossible for the Mughals to strengthen their base in Assam?
(4) Write about them briefly in your own words.
(3) Rani Durgavati
(5) Give reasons.
(1) The Bahamani Kingdom disintegrated into five fragments.
(2) Rana Sang’s army was defeated.
(3) Rana Pratap has become immortal in history.
(4) Aurangzeb imprisoned Guru Teghbahaddar.
(5) The Rajputs fought against the Mughals