Maharashtra Board Class 7 English Solution Chapter 1.5 – Seeing Eyes Helping Hands
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 English Solution Chapter 1.5: Seeing Eyes Helping Hands. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here Seeing Eyes Helping Hands full Exercise Solution.
|Std||Maharashtra Class 7|
|Chapter||Seeing Eyes Helping Hands|
(1) This passage contains four different types of invitations. They are:
(A) A formal invitation
(B) A notice
(C) An oral invitation
(D) Another oral invitation
Read each invitation carefully, keeping in mind the list of eight questions given below. Note the answer in your notebook, Verify that the formal invitation ‘A’ covers all the eight points.
(1) Who is sending/giving the information?
Ans: – The principal of New vision High School sending the information/invitation to all students of std VII and their parents also.
(2) What is the programme?
Ans: – The programme is Inauguration of the project ‘Seeing Eyes, Helping Hands’.
(3) What is the name of the project?
Ans: – The name of the projects is ‘Seeing Eyes, Helping Hands’.
(4) Who will inaugurates it?
Ans: – The hands of Smt. Vimala Naik Former Principal of New Vision High School and president, Sahayak Samaj will inaugurate it.
(5) Who will preside over the function?
Ans: – Dr. A.M. Chaudhary Dean, New Life Medical Collage and Hospital will preside over the function.
(6) What time will the function start?
Ans: – The function will start at 10 am to 11 am, Sunday, 9 july 2017
(7) Where will it take place?
Ans: – It will take place in Assembly Hall, New Vision High School, off Main Street, Girgaon.
(8) How many names get mentioned in the invitation?
Ans: – Smt. Vimala Naik
Dr. A.M. Chaudhary, Dean
Komap Shelar, Nitin Valke
(2) Prepare a formal invitation for a function you have arranged at home. It should clearly state the following points:
*Who is inviting people to the function
*The date and time
*A police request to attend the function
*What the programme is
*The venue (The place where the function will take place)
Please join us for a
Hello everyone, I hope you’re fine. You all must be knowing I have my birthday on 25th August. So I am inviting you all to attend my birthday party. So please attend my party.
Time – Friday, 25th August
At 7’O clock
Venue – At my residence, House No – 433
Amyur Bihar, Sector 44
(3) Write an imaginary telephone conversation in which you invite you friend to the above function.
Ans: – Imaginary telephone conversation in which you invite your friends
(me call my friend trisha for invitation of my Birthday Party)
Me – Hi Trisha
Trisha – Hello Metu
Me – How is my sweet friend
Trisha – Fine, I am, how are you?
Me – Fantastic
Me – Do you know what is tomorrow
Trisha – Yes, how could forget it that it’s your birthday.
Me – Yeah and u must have to come.
Trisha – I will try my best
Me – Not any try, u have to come and you will come
Trisha –Okk! Will definitely come. Happpyyy now
Me – Thats why you are my favourite friend and my bestie.
Trisha – Stop buttering me now, I Will sure come
Me – Okay bye still i have to call some other peoples
(4) Imagine someone has invited you family to a programme and you were the only person at home. When the invitation were given orally. Write a note (4 – 5) line to pass on the massage to the other people in your family. Or, write an imaginary conversation in which you pass on the message your parents.
Ans: – A note/ Date – 10/102019
I write a note abouts an invitation of Sourav’s birthday celebration at their house. I get this Information directly from his dad. While all of you had gone out today. The party will held on date – 15/10/2019. We will go for his birthday and the whole family is invited.
Love you all and wish you a good time.