Maharashtra Board Class 7 Civics Solution Chapter 6 – Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 Civics Solution Chapter 6: Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties full Exercise Solution.
|Std||Maharashtra Class 7|
|Subject||History and Civics Solution|
|Chapter Name||Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties|
(1) * State shall not discriminate between and among citizens on the basis of caste, religion, race, language or sex.
* No person shall be deprived of his life.
* State shall not impose any religious taxes.
(2) (1) Yes
(3) (1) The state protect all monuments of historic interest and national importance because such monuments create a lot of interest in the mindsa of the people and that’s how we can leave something for the upcoming generation.
(2) Old age pension schemes mainly focuses on the quality improvement in the life of the older persons. It ensures that they get their basic amenities like shelter, food, medical care etc.
(3) Girls and boys between the ages 6 and 14 have get the right to education. Education is one of the duties of the states for stability of democracy, social integration and to eliminate social evils.
(4) (1) Right
(5) (1) The Directive Principles of the Constitution enumerated in the textbook:-
*The State should secure adequate means of livelihood to all citizens without any gender discrimination.
* The State should secure equal pay for equal work for both men and women.
* The State should secure the improvement of public health.
* The State shall protect all monuments of historic interest and national importance.
* The State shall endeavour to protect and improve the environment and safeguard the forests and wild-life of the country.
* The State shall promote with special care the educational and economic interests of the weaker sections of the people, especially the Scheduled Castes and Tribes.
(6) The provision of a uniform civil code for citizens in the Directive Principles of the Indian Constitution.