Maharashtra Board Class 7 Civics Solution Chapter 4 – Fundamental Rights – Part I
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 7 Civics Solution Chapter 4: Fundamental Rights – Part I. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 7 get here Fundamental Rights – Part I full Exercise Solution.
|Std||Maharashtra Class 7|
|Subject||History and Civics Solution|
|Chapter Name||Fundamental Rights – Part I|
(1) (1) What do you understand by ‘fundamental rights’ ?
Ans. The Indian constitution has guaranteed equal rights to all the citizens in order to create this conductive atmosphere. These rights are fundamental rights.
(2) Name the awards that are conferred by the Government upon people for their distinguished contribution in different fields.
Ans. Padmashree, Padmabhushan, Padmavibhushan etc.
- Why is it prohibited to employ children under 14 years of age in hazardous places ?
Ans. It is prohibited to employ children under 14 years of age in hazardous places because no child should be deprived of education. Child labour affects the future well-being of the children by denying them educational opportunities.
- Why has the Constitution given equal rights to all Indian citizens ?
Ans. Right to equality ensures that the state cannot discriminate among citizens. It guarantees that all people shall be equally protected by the laws of the country. It gives everyone the opportunity in matter of employments and education.
(3) (1) No one gets rights at birth.
Ans. Everyone get rights at birth.
(2) Government can deprive you of a job by discriminating on the basis of religion, sex, place of birth.
Ans. The state cannot discriminate against any citizen on the grounds of religion, caste, race, sex, descent or place of birth or residence for government employment.
-> Freedom to assemble peaceably.
-> Freedom to form associations or unions.
-> Freedom to settle in any part of the country.